JNF House - Jerusalem LEED PLATINUM
Mixed Use Residential and Office building that will house the headquarters for the Jewish National Fund in Jerusalem and will preserve an existing building to be converted to a museum.
Architect: Kolker Kolker Epstein Architects
Entrepreneur: Jewish National Fund
Building category: Residential and Office
- Sloped urban site condition with Historic Building Preservation.
- Solar control strategies for both the Office and the Residential parts of the building.
- Optimization of green space in the context of a compact, historical and limited urban site.
- Incorporating renewable energy into the architecture.
- Renewable Energy Potential Analysis
- Daylighting Harvesting and Views Analysis
- Simple Box Energy and HVAC Design Analysis and Optimization
- Facade Design Optimization
- Green Outdoor Space Optimization and Wind Analysis